In theaters July 17!
Posted by On TV | Posted on June 25, 2013| Posted in
Community‘s Ken Jeong goes behind the bar when he guest-stars on the Season 2 premiere of TBS’ Sullivan & Son (airing Thursday at 10/9c), and from the looks of things, he has a hard time getting the Chang of it.
Jeong plays Susan’s overachieving doctor-husband Jason, who during a visit to the titular watering hole arrives at a life decision not unlike the one lawyer man Steve made in the series pilot — to leave a successful career in the name of following your bliss.
But as you can see in this exclusive clip from Jeong’s visit, even after receiving a stern pep talk from his “mother,” Jason’s stint slinging suds may be a short one.
Ken Jeong, 43, stars as Mr. Chow in The Hangover Part III, in theatres now. Here, he reveals his secrets to Us!
1. I used to be a full-time physician; I still have my medical license.
2. I run nearly every day, just a small distance to clear my head.
3. It was my idea to jump out of the trunk naked in The Hangover. My wife (doctor Tran Ho) approved, saying, “This will be the feel-good movie of the year. Every guy will go home feeling good about himself.”
4. I am a coffee drinker.
5. I hate dressing up unless I have to, and I can’t stand shopping for clothes.
6. My favorite movie of all time is The Godfather.
7. I love karaoke.
8. I even worked as an MC at a karaoke bar in New Orleans when I was in med school!
9. I did a lot of stand-up comedy prior to becoming an actor.
10. I could eat rice every day, and that’s not because I’m Asian.
PHOTOS: Stars Who Spoofed Themselves
11. I’m not afraid to be lazy.
12. I am afraid of snakes and bees.
13. My kids (5-year-old twins Alexa and Zooey) think I laugh too loud.
14. I love the NBA.
15. My favorite basketball player of all time is Michael Jordan and my top book is Phil Jackson’s Sacred Hoops.
16. As a kid, I played the violin.
17. Most of my friends are stand-up comics and doctors.
18. My wife and I watched the entire first season of 24 in one sitting and then had a collective panic attack.
19. My favorite TV show is BBC’s The Office.
20. I am the disciplinarian in the family.
21. The first concert I ever went to was Prince on the Purple Rain tour.
22. I was born in Detroit.
23. I love watching SportsCenter.
24. I prefer beer to wine.
25. For The Hangover Part III, I performed a stunt more than 30 feet high, even though I have a massive fear of heights and cry on roller coasters.
Read more: http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/ken-jeong-25-things-you-dont-know-about-me-201356#ixzz2XFlqSMN1
Follow us: @usweekly on Twitter | usweekly on Facebook